24 May 2016
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect various personal data about you, including:
- Information you provide when you use the “book a demo”, “contact us” facility or fill in any enquiry or other forms on the site (for example, your name, email address and telephone number);
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
You must always provide accurate data and you agree to update it as necessary in the manner specified below. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the data you have provided is correct.
How we use personal data
You hereby explicitly consent to your personal data being collected/received by us and processed by us as required in order to:
- contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact; and/or
- enable a member of the WCN to contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
You hereby explicitly consent to your personal data being transferred and/or disclosed (whether inside or outside the European Economic Area) to and/or processed by:
- members of WCN plc for the purposes set out in the section above headed ‘How We Use Personal Data’;
- data storage providers used in the operation of the site and/or the provision of any of the services provided through it (these providers do not have direct access to the personal data unless specified otherwise on the site);
- a future purchaser of some or all of our assets or, where applicable, the assets of all or part of WCN; and
- in the unlikely event that we believe in good faith that we are required to do so: (a) by court order or other legal/regulatory requirement; or (b) in order to protect our rights/property or those of our clients and/or their employees.
Right of access, deleting, deactivating and amending your personal data:
Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee (where permitted by law) you may obtain copy(ies) of the personal data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the site’s “contact us” facility.
Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the personal data, or find out what personal data (if any) we are holding about you, please contact us via the site’s “contact us” facility.
Retention of personal data:
We are only allowed to retain your personal data for so long as is necessary having regard to the purpose of the processing. We may therefore delete personal data after an appropriate period of time.