Public Services Seminar
When: Friday 6th October 2017
Where: BMA House - Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JP
Time: 9:00am – 12.00pm
Kesh Ladwa, Recruitment Manager at Warwickshire and West Mercia Police Authorities will share insights on accelerating hiring whilst realising spending efficiencies against tough budget, reducing time to hire and reduced agency spending.
Do you struggle to attract the best and brightest to your organisation, wrestling with big challenges like salary or undesirable location etc… but don’t, or can’t, promote the fantastic benefits available to offset the issue?
Mark Houlihan, Business Development Manager will share knowledge gained working with public and private sector organisation’s at WCN over the last 7 years on; how to intelligently engage candidates to elevate your employer brand, EVP and unbeatable benefits.
Other key topics include:
- How to optimise candidate experience & help them understand the benefits of working in public services
- How talent banking can help with identifying the best fits for vacant positions that are difficult to fill
- How technology can help you with realising diversity expectations across your organisation
- How to accelerate hiring and realise spending efficiencies in spite of budgetary constraints
- How to shift your hiring from being reliant on agencies to a more direct sourcing model
- How to ensure your whole business goes on a recruiting transformation with you.
Space is limited at this free-to-attend breakfast seminar. To reserve seats or for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for recruiting leaders within the Public Services industry, this seminar will look at how you can manage your talent acquisition effectively to help pave the way for efficiencies.
This seminar is a unique opportunity to learn from the successes of public and police service organisations and WCN experts to gain practical insight on how to design and manage processes leading to significantly improved results, including budget savings, greater diversity and better quality of talent acquisition. It will equip you with solutions in relation to operating approaches for talent management and acquisition, which you will then be able to apply in your own organisational context.